- Call the SBI helpline number as soon as you notice that your card has been misplaced, lost or stolen. Call either the toll-free number 1800112211 or 18004253800. The toll-free number is always active. Inform the helpline staff about your situation and ask them to block and deactivate your SBI ATM card.
- Answer the security questions asked by the helpline staff for verification and authentication of your identity. You may be asked simple personal questions like your account number, wheter the card was delivered by post or collected from Branch, your residential address, the name of your father, the maiden name of your mother, your date of birth to ascertain your identity. Once your identity is authenticated, your request for blocking the SBI ATM card will be processed. The helpline staff will also provide you a system-generated unique ticket number. It is advisable to note your SBI ATM card details in your personal diary, including your card number, card-issuing SBI branch name, branch code and your SBI account number.
- Alternatively you can also contact at email@example.com, 0820-2574820/821, 990074820/21.
- For PIN not received : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Account debited twice but cash dispensed once email@example.com
- SMS BLOCK XXXX (Last 4 digits of your card number) to 567676 from your registered mobile number.
You can get last 4 digits of your card number from your Branch/Internet Banking/any of your previous card statements.
Blocking an SBI ATM Card
Sms BLOCK XXXX (Last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
You can get last 4 digits of your card number from Internet Banking/any of your previous card statements.
From BSNL / MTNL Lines - 1800 180 1290 or 1860-180-1290 From all other phones - 39 02 02 02