Search This Blog

February 9, 2013

Redemption/Refund/ Withdrawal of PF

Execute Form 2 on joining an establishment/in case of change of nominee with details of self, nominee for Provident Fund and Pension and details of family, so that it is forwarded to Employees' Provident Fund Organisation by the employer.
While joining an establishment, furnish the details of previous employment, if any, with previous Provident Fund account number and Scheme Certificate.


Form No 13 is for the transfer of your PF & Pension. 

Form 19 Withdrawal of PF
  • Form-20 : To claim Provident Fund by nominee/legal heir on death of the member.
  • Form-10-D : To claim pension. (In duplicate : If within state, In triplicate : If outside state.)
  • Form-10-C : To claim withdrawal benefit/scheme certificate under Employees' Pension Scheme '95.
  • Form-5IF : To claim assurance benefit under Employees' Deposit Linked Insurance '76 by nominee/legal heir of a member.
  • Form-31 : To claim temporary withdrawal/advance under Employees' Provident Fund scheme '52.
  • Form-13 : To effect transfer of Provident Fund/Pension from one A/C to another.

» Information in the application form relating to name, a/c no. should agree with the details available with Employees' Provident Fund Organization; which were furnished by the employer at the time of enrolling to Provident Fund.
» Application should be signed by the member/claimant.
» It should be attested by the former employer. In case attestation by the former employer is not possible, it should be got attested by any other authorized official specified with application form.
» Application for final settlement can be sent by a member on completion of 2 months from the date of leaving service, if the reason for leaving service is other than superannuation, medical ground, retrenchment and V.R.S./ Female members getting married etc.
» Desired mode of payment can be given legibly, if the amount involved is more than Rs. 2000/-. The amount will sent by deposit in payees' bank a/c. To facilitate this, Bank a/c no., name and address of the bank should be furnished. An advance stamped receipt should also accompany this application.
» Application may be supported by the return Form-10, showing the details of leaving service and details of contribution for the year in Form-3A, if not sent earlier by the employer.

1) Fill the columns in BLOCK LETTERS.
2) Please avoid overwriting.
3) Full residential address should be given in the claim.
4) Member's name, Father/Husband name and Date of Birth of the member should correlate with Form 9, 5 details furnished at the time of enrollment.
5) The Savings Bank Account Number, Name of the Bank with FULL ADDRESS with MICR Number(if applicable) to be furnished clearly in BLOCK LETTERS in Column Number (8).
6) All required enclosures to be attached to the claim and the employer to attest all the attached xerox copies.
7) Where the settlement amount is more than Rs.2,000/-, the claimant cannot opt for Money Order as mode of payment.
8) If the withdrawal is preferred by the member, it should be in Claim Form 19.
9) In cases where the claim is preferred by nominees/Legal heirs of the members, it should be in Claim Form 20.
10) The claimant should affix his signature/Thumb impression in the certificate portion before the employer.
11) The claimant should also affix his signature in the Advance Stamped receipt column, wherever the Provident Fund/withdrawal payment is more than Rs.5,000/-., the signature should be appended after affixing Revenue Stamp.
12) The claim forms should be attested by the authorized signatory of the establishment duly affixing the seal and after due verification of the all the columns filled in the Claim Forms.
13) Copy of First page of S.B. account pass book to be enclosed as proof.
14) MICR Number may be furnished wherever ECS facilities are available for speedy settlement.
15) Filled in applications may be submitted through post / courier or in person to the PRO wing of the Regional Office / Sub Regional Office.
16) The claims submitted in full complete shape will be processed and settled within 30 days of submission.
17) To get your current claims status Click on "Know your Claim Status".

No comments:

Post a Comment