Search This Blog

February 25, 2016

Procedure for Name chage

1) Get 2 Rs 50 Non Judicial Revenue Stamp paper.

2) Print the name change declaration (preferably along with caste) on both of them and get them notarized.

3) Submit one of the Affidavit for advertisement in National Newspaper.

4) Submit the original copy of National Newspaper to Local City/State press for publication in Govt Gazette.

For proving name change you will always have to produce
a) Copy of Newspaper
b) Copy of Govt Gazette
c) Copy of Affidavit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment